Terms of Service
1. ScopeFor all orders through our website (Nailino.ch) the following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply. The offer on this website is aimed exclusively at consumers residing in Switzerland (hereinafter "customer").
A natural person is referred to as a consumer who Nail Design Stürmlin maintains business relationships that cannot be assigned to either their commercial or their independent professional activity. Orders in non-household quantities can be rejected without justification.
Nail Design Stürmlin reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The version of these General Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the order is decisive and cannot be changed unilaterally for this order. Conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from these General Terms and Conditions will not be recognised.
The operator of this website is Nail Design Stürmlin (imprint).
2. information on this websiteNailino.ch contains Information about products and services. We reserve the right to make price and assortment changes as well as technical changes. All information on www.nailino.ch (Product descriptions, images, illustrations, films, dimensions, weights, technical specifications, accessory relationships and other information) serve as illustrations and are to be understood as approximate values and are non-binding. In particular, they do not represent any assurance of properties or guarantees, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Nail Design Stürmlin makes every effort to ensure that all details and information on this website are correct, complete, up-to-date and clear Nail Design Stürmlin make no warranties, either express or implied.
All offers on this website are subject to change and are not to be understood as a binding offer.
Nail Design Stürmlin cannot guarantee that the products listed will be available at the time the order is placed. Therefore, all information on availability and delivery times is not guaranteed and can change at any time and without notice.
3. PricesThe sales prices stated on Nailino.ch represent final prices and, unless otherwise stated, include the statutory value added tax and any other statutory charges such as early recycling fees (VRG) or copyright charges for electronic devices. The prices are strictly net in Swiss francs (CHF).
Unless otherwise provided, any shipping costs will be charged additionally and must be paid by the customer. Shipping costs are shown separately in the ordering process.
We reserve the right to make technical changes, errors and misprints Nail Design Stürmlin Make price changes at any time and without prior notice. The sales prices do not include any consulting and support services.
4. conclusion of contractThe products and prices on this website are non-binding offers.
With the order via this website including the acceptance of these terms and conditions, the customer submits a legally binding offer to conclude a contract. Nail Design Stürmlin then sends an automatic order confirmation via email, which confirms that the customer's offer has been received by Nailino.ch. Orders placed are binding for the customer. Unless otherwise noted, there is no right of return or withdrawal.
The contract is concluded as soon as Nail Design Stürmlin a declaration of acceptance is sent by email, in which the dispatch of the ordered products or services is confirmed.
Orders will only be delivered after full payment has been received and provided the goods are available. If it turns out that the ordered goods cannot be delivered or cannot be delivered in full Nail Design Stürmlin entitled not to accept or execute the order or only partially. In such a case will Nail Design Stürmlin notify the customer via email. If the customer's payment is already in Nail Design Stürmlin received, the payment will be refunded to the customer. If payment has not yet been made, the customer is released from the obligation to pay.
5. Payment options and retention of titleThe payment options specified in the ordering process are available to the customer.
Nail Design Stürmlin reserves the right to exclude customers from individual payment options without giving reasons or to insist on prepayment.
The products delivered to the customer remain the property of until full payment has been made Nail Design Stürmlin.
6. Delivery, obligation to check, notification of defects and returnDeliveries are sent by post or courier to the address indicated by the customer in the order.
Nail Design Stürmlin strives to keep delivery times as short as possible. However, any delivery periods specified in the order confirmation are non-binding. Nail Design Stürmlin is entitled to partial deliveries. In this case, the customer will only be charged once for the shipping costs.
The dispatch of the invoice, insofar as delivery against invoice is offered, takes place at the discretion of Nail Design Stürmlin by email or by post.
If the delivery cannot be delivered or if the customer refuses to accept the delivery, Nail Design Stürmlin dissolve the contract after notifying the customer by email and observing a reasonable period of grace and invoice the costs for the activities.
The customer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately after receipt of the delivery and to identify any defects for which Nail Design Stürmlin warrants, immediately in writing by letter or email to the address in imprint to make an announcement.
returns to Nail Design Stürmlin are at the expense and risk of the customer. The customer has sent the goods in their original packaging, complete with all accessories and together with the delivery note and a detailed description of the defects to the by Nail Design Stürmlin specified return address imprint to send.
Obtained by exam Nail Design Stürmlin, that the goods have no detectable defects or that they are not covered by the manufacturer's guarantee Nail Design Stürmlin charge the customer for the activities, the return shipment or any disposal.
7. right of withdrawalThe customer is granted a right of withdrawal within 7 calendar days after receipt of the goods. The deadline is deemed to have been met if the customer sends a written revocation by email or letter (address according to imprint, >Link) within the deadline Nail Design Stürmlin sends. The revocation does not require justification.
Exercising the right of withdrawal leads to a reversal of the contract. The customer must send the goods within 7 calendar days in their original packaging, complete with all accessories and together with the delivery note to the return address given by Nailino.ch in the imprint (>Link) send back. returns to Nail Design Stürmlin take place at the expense and risk of the customer. Any payment already made will be refunded to the customer within 20 calendar days, provided that Nail Design Stürmlin has already received the goods back or the customer can provide proof of postage.
Nail Design Stürmlin reserves the right to demand appropriate compensation for damage, excessive wear and tear or loss of value due to improper handling and to deduct the loss of value from the purchase price already paid or to invoice it to the customer.
No right of withdrawal is granted in the following cases:
- If the contract has an element of chance, namely because the price is subject to fluctuations over which the provider has no control;
- If the subject of the contract is a moveable item which, due to its nature, is not suitable for return or can spoil quickly;
- If the contract relates to a moveable item that is made to the customer's specifications or is clearly tailored to personal needs;
- If the subject of the contract is digital content and this content is not made available on a hard disk or if the contract is to be performed in full by both parties immediately;
- If the contract relates to a service and the contract is to be fully performed by the provider with the prior express consent of the customer before the withdrawal period has expired.
- In the areas of accommodation, transport, delivery of food and beverages and leisure activities, if the provider undertakes, when concluding the contract, to provide the services at a specific time or within a specified period of time.
8. warrantyNail Design Stürmlin endeavors to deliver goods of impeccable quality. In the case of defects reported in good time Nail Design Stürmlin during the statutory warranty period of usually two years from the date of delivery, the warranty for freedom from defects and functionality of the item purchased by the customer. It is at the discretion of Nail Design Stürmlin to provide the warranty through free repair, equivalent replacement or refund of the purchase price. Further warranty rights are excluded.
Normal wear and tear and the consequences of improper handling or damage by the customer or third parties, as well as defects attributable to external circumstances, are not covered by the warranty. Likewise, the warranty for consumable and wear parts (e.g. batteries, rechargeable batteries, etc.) is waived.
Nail Design Stürmlin It is not possible to give any assurances or guarantees that the data is up-to-date, complete or correct, or that the website, its functions, integrated hyperlinks and other content will be available at all times or without interruption. In particular, it is neither assured nor guaranteed that the use of the website will not infringe the rights of third parties that are not owned by Nail Design Stürmlin are.
9. LiabilityNail Design Stürmlin excludes any liability, regardless of its legal basis, as well as claims for damages Nail Design Stürmlin and against any auxiliary persons and vicarious agents. Nail Design Stürmlinis not liable in particular for indirect damage and consequential damage, lost profits or other personal injury, property damage and pure financial loss of the customer. A further mandatory statutory liability remains reserved, for example for gross negligence or illegal intent.
Nailino.ch only uses hyperlinks to make it easier for the customer to access other websites. Nail Design Stürmlin cannot know the content of these websites in detail, nor assume liability or any other responsibility for the content of these websites.
10. PrivacyNAILINO may process and use the data recorded during the conclusion of the contract to fulfill the obligations arising from the purchase contract and use it for marketing purposes. The data required for the performance of the service can also be passed on to commissioned service partners (logistics partners) or other third parties.
The data protection regulations can be called up in detail under the following link: (>Link privacy)
11. Partial InvalidityShould individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
12. Other ProvisionsNail Design Stürmlin expressly reserves the right to change these GTC at any time and to put them into effect without notice.
In case of dispute comes exclusively substantive Swiss law to the exclusion of conflict-of-law norms. The UN Sales Convention (CISG, Vienna Sales Convention) is explicitly excluded.
The place of jurisdiction is Egolzwil von Nail Design Stürmlin or the place of residence of the consumer.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact: (>imprint)
Egolzwil, Juni 2020